Learning Outside the Classroom at Lendrick Muir
We are passionate about School Residential Experiences, and taking learning beyond the boundaries of the classroom. We want to give all pupils the opportunity to grow in confidence, independence and resilience.
- Centrally located – just an hour away from Glasgow and Edinburgh
- Ideal for both small and large groups
- 120 acres of grassland and woodland to explore
- Nutritious, homemade, fully catered meals
- Wide range of onsite activities
- Programme tailored to your group
- Option for offsite Day Excursion
- Residential Experiences delivered all year round
- 1 free teacher place for every 10 pupils
- Award winning provider of School Residential Experiences
Get in touch to make a booking or ask about our School Residential Experiences. We’re here to help.
Find out more about what we can offer your School by scrolling through our Residential Experiences for Schools brochure:
Lendrick Muir is set in 120 acres with a great range of on-site activities. Our large building can be split into three smaller units, each with their own entrance, comfortable lounge, meeting room and dining area. With varying dorm sizes our smallest area can accommodate 20 pupils whilst all units combined can accommodate up to 120 on a school residential. Take a tour.
We also have:
- Sports Hall
- Astroturf and Football Pitches
- Beach Volleyball (April – September)
- Souvenir Shop
- Table Tennis Tables and Pool Tables
Our dedicated and experienced Catering team prepare homemade food onsite with a choice of options for the evening meals, which include ingredients sourced from our local award-winning butcher. With prior notice, we can cater for all special dietary requirements.
We encourage all pupils to be open minded and try new foods but there will always be an alternative available, so no one will go hungry.
School Residential Resources
School Residential Packages
Choose a Residential Experience to suit your school.
- Multi-Activity Residential (1 night - 4 night)
- Multi-Activity Residential with an offsite Excursion Day (3 or 4 night)
- Autumn Residential (Sep-Oct)
- Winter Residential (Nov-Feb)